|← Previous||Next →|
Using the spikes on its rear end, Wurmple peels the bark off trees and feeds on the sap that oozes out. This Pokémon's feet are tipped with suction pads that allow it to cling to glass without slipping.
Wurmple is targeted by Swellow as prey. This Pokémon will try to resist by pointing the spikes on its rear at the attacking predator. It will weaken the foe by leaking poison from the spikes. The thread it spits from its mouth, which becomes gooey when it touches air, slows the movement of its foes.
- Shield Dust: Blocks added effects from target's attacks.
- Run Away: Prevents Pokemon from being turned around.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Wurmple, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Reduces target's Speed by 1.|
|Might poison the target.|
- For the type weakness of Elemental Wurmple, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses