|lvl 110 move: Giga Blast|
|← Previous||Next →|
Whismur is mauve, bipedal Pokémon with a spherical body. Its eyes are black and shaped like plus signs, and it has a simple, wide mouth. Two small openings on top of its head act as its ears. Covering its ears are long, yellow-tipped flaps resembling rabbit ears. It has stubby arms and yellow-tipped feet that lack toes. Above its small, plug-like tail is a yellow, crescent marking. There is a hole in the tip of its tail.
Whismur's murmurs are barely audible, but when it senses danger, it lets out an ear-splitting cry. Startled by its own cries, it will cry louder. When it finally stops crying, it will fall asleep from exhaustion. Because it breathes through its ear canals, it can cry continually. However, it will stop crying if its ear covers are shut. Whismur lives in caves.
- Soundproof: Prevents and disables all sound-based moves.
- Rattled: Raises Speed if the Pokemon is flinched.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Whismur, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|Raises user's Attack by 1.|
|Move power will be doubled if target used Minimize.|
May cause target to flinch.
|Reduces target's Defense by 2.|
|Heals user 20% of maximum HP each second during asleep.|
|45||Sleep Talk||Varies||1.2s||Can't Miss||---||Single|
- For the type weakness of Elemental Whismur, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses