|Stage Type||Defend the Rare Candy!|
- Waves: 6
- Spots: 8
Zubat is between level 61-69. Golbat is level 100.
|Zubat||Boss||1-6||Alpha / Omega|
|Golbat||Boss||1||Alpha / Omega|
You must first beat the level before you are able to activate this secret. Have atleast 1 poison type (can be elemental) into your team and Zubats get replaced with Gulpin. Golbat gets replaced by Swalot. Gulpin is catchable.
|Gulpin||Common||1-6||Alpha / Omega|
|Swalot||Boss||1||Alpha / Omega|
Stage Mechanics Edit
Many Zubat/Gulpin will come out of Start 1, get buffed by Golbat/Swalot, and then rush towards the exit. Zubat/Gulpin will continue to alternate starting positions. The sphere spray from Golbat can raise the speed and Sp. Defense of Zubat (or Gulpin). It is a buff that can be counteracted by debuffs. Don't bother attacking Golbat / Swalot because it will rush down the path after the last wave.
Golbat / Swalot uses a Baton Pass kind of move passing their buffs to the Zubats / Gulpins. You can debuff the Golbat / Swalot and they will pass debuffs instead.
Listed below are some possible strategies to beat this level. Information is for reference only, and is not 100% guarantee of success.
- Use moves that can hit multiple Pokemon. Stealth Rock, Discharge, and Ice Beam are recommended.
- Also, use moves that can buff your own Pokemon. Examples include Tailwind, Helping Hand, Agility, and Swords Dance.
- Unless your Golem is too low-level, 100% success
- Have a high-level Golem (at least that knows Stealth Rock)
- Have a Ninjask
Use Ninjask's [note: change ability to Speed Boost Agility and Swords Dance, then when it get +6 speed +6 attack, use Baton Pass, then just use Golem's Stealth Rock to kill the Zubats (use at the middle)
- Use 3 rock elemental Pokemon with stealth rock. One of them should be your main attacker with AncientPower & Stone Edge.
- Have 2-3 Pokemon with moves such as Tailwind, Helping Hand, etc.
- Use the move Sandstorm. (Not necessarily needed to beat the level, but should help abit)
Xdragonaite's Strategy Edit
- Have two Magneton knowing Zap Cannon sitting on the front spot on each side. It will likely kill many zubats, or paralyses them (and Golbat) if they are not killed.
- Other pokemons with projectile/ beam moves or buff moves can sit on the central spot.
- 3 Golems with Stealth rock (lv 50-60)
- 2 Pokemon of any level with Scary Face next to the Golbat
- One Lv50 Raichu with Discharge
- Just swap the Stealth Rockers around + Raichu while Golbat continuously debuffs the Zubats.
|Levels • Guides and Strategies Forum|
|Introduction||Future • Rescue • Lost • Poison • Truth|
|Chapter 1||Journey • Civil War • First Day • Protection • Lessons|
|Chapter 2||Growth • Humility • Plans •Proving • Trial •|
|Chapter 3||Ghost Trial • Weather Trial • Search • Fake It • Coming Soon!|
|Training Levels||Training Levels 1-10 • Training Levels 10-15 • Training Levels 15-20 • Training Levels 20-25 • Training Levels 25-30 • Training Levels 30-35 • Training Levels 35-40 • Training Levels 40-45 • Coming Soon!|