|← Previous||Next →|
Seedot attaches itself to a tree branch using the top of its head. It sucks moisture and nutrients from the tree while hanging off the branch. The more water it drinks, the glossier this Pokémon's body becomes. When it finishes eating, its body becomes so heavy that it drops to the ground with a thump.
Seedot looks exactly like an acorn when it is dangling from a tree branch. It startles other Pokémon by suddenly moving. This Pokémon polishes its body once a day using leaves.
- Chlorophyll: Raises Pokemon's Speed in sunny weather.
- Early Bird: Reduces duration of sleep.
- Pickpocket: Steals attacking Pokemon's held item on contact.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Seedot, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Raises user's Defense by 1.|
|0||Nature Power||---||2.4s||Can't Miss||---||Single|
|0||Sunny Day||---||60s||60s||Can't Miss||100%||Weather|
|Powers up fire-type moves, weakens water-type moves.|
Lowers accuracy of Thunder.
Lowers SolarBeam cooldown.
Changes Weather Ball to be fire-typed.
Affects Synthesis, Morning Sun, Moonlight recovery.
Doubles the buffs of Growth.
- For the type weakness of Elemental Seedot, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses