|← Previous||Next →|
Psyduck is a yellow Pokémon that resembles a duck or bipedal platypus. Three tufts of black hair grow on top of its head, and it has a wide, flat, cream-colored beak and vacant eyes. Its legs, arms, and tail are stubby and its webbed feet are cream-colored. There are three claws on both of its hands.
Psyduck is constantly stunned by its headache and is unable to think very clearly. It usually stands immobile, trying to calm its headache. However, when its headache becomes too severe, it releases tension in the form of strong psychic powers. The use of these powers produces brain waves identical to those seen in sleepers, and the Pokémon is unable to recall these episodes.
- Damp: Disables any self-destructing moves.
- Cloud Nine: Eliminates the effects of weather.
- Swift Swim: Boost Pokemon's Speed under rainy weather.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Psyduck, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|0||Water Sport||---||6s||Can't Miss||---||Ally|
|Reduces target's Defense by 1.|
|Hits target for 2-5 times in each attack.|
|Reduces target's Defense by 2.|
|40||Psych Up||---||60s||Can't Miss||---||Self|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|Raises user's Special Defense by 2.|
|57||Wonder Room||---||61s||Can't Miss||---||All|
Damage Taken Edit
- For the type weakness of Elemental Psyduck, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses