|← Previous||Next →|
At first sight, Poochyena takes a bite at anything that moves. Poochyena is an omnivore - it will eat anything. A distinguishing feature is how large its fangs are compared to its body. This Pokémon tries to intimidate its foes by making the hair on its tail bristle out and baring its fangs.
This Pokémon chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strikes back. It has a very tenacious nature. Its acute sense of smell lets it chase a chosen prey without ever losing track.
- Run Away: Prevents Pokemon from being turned around.
- Quick Feet: Raises Speed under status problems.
- Rattled: Raises Speed if the Pokemon is flinched.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Poochyena, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Raises user's Attack by 1.|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|17||Odor Sleuth||---||2.4s||---||Can't Miss||100%||Single|
|Removes target's Evasion buff.|
Normal-type moves and Fighting-type moves can hit on Ghost-type targets.
|Move power will be doubled when user has less than half of maximum life.|
|Reduces target's Speed by 2.|
|User suffers from 1/4 recoil damage as dealt.|
|Might reduces target's Defense by 1.|
- For the type weakness of Elemental Poochyena, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses