|Stage Type||Defend 5 Rare Candies!|
- Waves: 20
- Spots: 19
- Candy: 5
The common Pokemon are between level 36 and 44, while the boss Pokemon are level 81.
|Torkoal||Common||2, 3, 4||Alpha / Omega|
|Torkoal||Boss||2, 18||Alpha / Omega|
|Blaziken||Boss||6, 19||Alpha / Omega|
|Torchic||Common||6, 7, 8||Alpha / Omega|
|Camerupt||Boss||10, 20||Alpha / Omega|
|Numel||Common||10, 11, 12||Alpha / Omega|
|Solrock||Common||14, 15, 16||Alpha / Omega|
|Solrock||Boss||14, 20||Alpha / Omega|
Stage Mechanics Edit
This stage may take a while and a few trials to complete - so be patient and alert for obstacles.
There are two horizontal paths in the stage, at the end merging together with 5 candies. The top path spawns bosses, the bottom path spawns minions.
The path can be divided into three sections, and three spots are available in each section.
During the stages at any time, magma rocks may fall on any spots. Watch out for the falling magma rocks - your pokemon will faint when it hits. It will starts as a wide black shadow, and about 2 seconds later, a rock will land, broken into smaller pieces and disappear.
**The smaller pieces are still able to kill your pokemon, so return the pokemon only when the whole thing has disappeared.
Each bosses have a signature move that may buff itself or debuff your pokemons.
All bosses will not attack your pokemons directly.
In the final waves, all bosses will show up. So be prepared to handle all below at the same time.
- Torkoal (ability: Shell Armor) will use a move that sets its Special Defense and Defense as +6.
- Blaziken (ability: Speed Boost) will stop for a moment and then raises its speed and evasion. While it stops it is invulnerable to all moves.
- Camerupt will trigger a Explosion that damage all your pokemons and enemies on battlefield . Your pokemon will suffer from damage about 30% of max HP.
- Solrock (ability: Levitate) will stop and then use Flash to lower Accuracy of all your pokemons.
Having trouble avoiding everything? Use the pause button to stop time and move your pokemon so that they don't get hit!
Shows' Strategy Edit
Rock Ninjask with AncientPower, Baton Pass, X-Scissor
Have a Regular Magcargo with Shell Smash, Earth Power, Rock Slide, Flamethrower.
A Poison Elemental / Rock Elemental for stealth rocks and toxic spikes
Lanturn with Hydro Pump, Confuse Ray and ThunderWave. Thunder Wave will be NECESSARY! You will be using it on all of the Boss Pokemon (Except Camerupt), especially on Blaziken.
Xdragonaite's Strategy Edit
Some pokemons below may be good to use:
- Butterfree with Tailwind, Whirlwind.
- Kingdra with Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Bubblebeam
- Golem with Bulldoze, Magnitude
- Arbok with Haze, Gastro Acid
|Levels • Guides and Strategies Forum|
|Introduction||Future • Rescue • Lost • Poison • Truth •|
|Chapter 1||Journey • Civil War • First Day • Protection • Lessons|
|Chapter 2||Growth • Humility • Plans • Proving • Coming Soon!|