|← Previous||Next →|
Parasect is an orange, insectoid Pokémon that has been completely overtaken by the parasitic mushroom on its back. It has a small head with pure white eyes and a segmented body that is mostly hidden by the mushroom. It has three pairs of legs, with the foremost pair forming large pincers. The fungus growing on its back has a large red cap with yellow spots throughout.
The insect has been drained of nutrients and is now under the control of the fully-grown tochukaso. Parasect can thrive in dank forests with a suitable amount of humidity for growing fungi. Swarms of this Pokémon have been known to infest trees. The swarm will drain the tree of nutrients until it dies, and will then move on to a new tree. Its former signature move is Spore.
- Evolve Paras
- Effect Spore: May cause poison, paralysis or sleep if target uses physical moves.
- Dry Skin: Reduces and restores HP when hit by Fire and Water moves respectively.
- Damp: Disables any self-destructing moves.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Parasect, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Might poison the target.|
|Paralyzes the target if hit.|
|Poisons the target if hit.|
|Causes target to fall asleep.|
|59||Rage Powder||---||1.2s||Can't Miss||---||Around|
Damage Taken Edit
- For the type weakness of Elemental Parasect, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses