|← Previous||Next →|
Nosepass is a blue, angular, hard bipedal Pokémon that closely resembles the Easter Island Heads. Its bright red, triangular nose is highly magnetic and slightly resembles a 3D arrow. This nose functions as an electromagnet and always points north. It has arms and legs without any visible joints and small, circular holes on the undersides. Its arms resemble compass needles. It has similar circular holes on the sides of its head. Its eyes, covered by dark, somewhat mask-like markings, have the appearance of being closed.
Nosepass cannot go near others, since it would repel them with its magnetic nose. Its magnetism is stronger in cold seasons. To protect itself when in danger, it raises its magnetism and draws iron objects to its body. This technique is also used to capture prey. Nosepass only moves a little over 3/8 of an inch each year. It lives in caves.
- Sturdy: Pokemon cannot be knocked out with one hit.
- Magnet Pull: Prevents enemy from escaping.
- Sand Force: Raises power of Rock, Ground and Steel moves under sandstorm.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Nosepass, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Raises user's Defense by 1.|
|Paralyzes the target when hit.|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|Damages all pokemons (except rock/ground/steel pokemons) every game tick.|
Changes Weather Ball to be rock-typed.
Affects Synthesis, Morning Sun, Moonlight recovery.
|Heals user 20% of maximum HP each second during asleep.|
|Might paralyze the target.|
|Paralyzes the target if hit.|
|Might reduce target's Special Defense by 1.|
- For the type weakness of Elemental Nosepass, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses