|← Previous||Next →|
|Nidorina is a quadruped, light-blue Pokémon with darker blue patches. It has red eyes, large, spiny ears, and has two pointed teeth protruding from its upper jaw. It possesses large poison spikes, which it retracts when with a group and while resting in its burrow. Its paws have three claws each, and it is able to stand on its hind legs. The hind legs are longer and thicker than its forelegs. It has a stubby tail. This is a female only species; the male counterpart is Nidorino.
Nidorina is a gentle Pokémon, known to be a caring mother that chews food for its young. It seems to display close family bonds with others of its kind, and becomes nervous when separated. Nidorina prefers not to fight since its horn grows slowly, but if forced or enraged, it prefers physical attacks such as clawing and biting. It also emits ultrasonic cries to befuddle foes. Nidorina lives in hot savannas and plains.
- Evolve Nidoran F
- Poison Point: Poisons target if target uses physical moves.
- Rivalry: Deals more damage to same gender targets.
- Hustle: Raises Pokemon's Attack but lowering Accuracy.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Nidorina, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Reduces target's Defense by 1.|
|Hits target twice in each attack.|
|Might poison the target.|
|Hits target for 2-5 times in each attack.|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|28||Helping Hand||---||30s||Can't Miss||---||Ally|
|35||Toxic Spikes||---||60s||---||Can't Miss||100%||Enemy|
|Poisons the target that walks through.|
|Might reduces target's Defense by 1.|
Damage Taken Edit
- For the type weakness of Elemental Nidorina, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses