|← Previous||Next →|
Nidoran M is a small, quadruped rodent-like Pokémon. It is pinkish purple with darker spots, and has large, spiny ears with teal insides, oversized front teeth, and red eyes. Its back is covered with three lines of large spines that can release potent poisons if threatened. The center line of spines is taller than the other two. The size of the long, pointed horn on its forehead is indicative of the strength of its venom. Nidoran M is an exclusively male Pokémon, Nidoran F being its female counterpart. Nidoran M constantly listens for the sounds of approaching enemies with its large ears. Said ears have unique muscles that allow them to be moved in any direction, and even the slightest sound does not escape Nidoran M's notice. In order to listen to distant locations, it flaps its ears like wings. When angry, it extends its toxic spikes and charges, stabbing with its horn to inject poison. Nidoran M lives in open spaces, such as savannas and plains.
- Poison Point: Poisons target if target uses physical moves.
- Rivalry: Deals more damage to same gender targets.
- Hustle: Raises Pokemon's Attack but lowering Accuracy.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Nidoran M, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Reduces target's Defense by 1.|
|7||Focus Energy||---||6s||Can't Miss||---||Self|
|Hits target twice in each attack.|
|Might poison the target.|
|Hits target for 2-5 times in each attack.|
|25||Helping Hand||---||30s||Can't Miss||---||Ally|
|31||Toxic Spikes||---||60s||---||Can't Miss||100%||Enemy|
|Poisons the target that walks through.|
Damage Taken Edit
- For the type weakness of Elemental Nidoran M, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses