|← Previous||Next →|
Nidoking is a large, bipedal, purple Pokémon with distinct reptilian features. It has narrow eyes, large, spiny ears, fur-like tufts on its cheeks, and a short snout filled with pointed teeth. There is a long, venomous horn on its forehead and a ridge of spines down its back. Gray plates cover its chest and belly, and there is a gray rounded spine on each elbow. Each hand was three claws, while foot has only a single hoof-like nail. It has a long, powerful tail. This is a male only species; the female counterpart is Nidoqueen. It is said that Nidoking's tail is capable of toppling a metal transmission tower. Nidoking uses this tail to smash, constrict, or break the bones of its prey and enemies. The tail can be swung to create distance between it and its foes before Nidoking charges. Its steel-like hide adds to its powerful, rampaging charges. Nidoking lives in grasslands.
- Evolve Nidorino
- Poison Point: Poisons target if target uses physical moves.
- Rivalry: Deals more damage to same gender targets.
- Sheer Force: Removes added effects to increase move damage.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Nidoking, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|0||Focus Energy||---||6s||Can't Miss||---||Self|
|Hits target twice in each attack.|
|Might poison the target.|
|Hits target for 2-5 times in each attack.|
|31||Helping Hand||---||30s||Can't Miss||---||Ally|
|38||Toxic Spikes||---||60s||---||Can't Miss||100%||Enemy|
|Poisons the target that walks through.|
|Might reduce target's Special Defense by 1.|
Damage Taken Edit
- For the type weakness of Elemental Nidoking, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses