|← Previous||Next →|
Machop is a humanoid, bipedal Pokémon that has gray skin. There are three brown ridges on top of its head, and it has large red eyes and relatively flat face. Its chest has three, thin, rib-like stripes on either side. Its feet appear to have no toes, while its hands have five fingers. It has a short, stubby tail. Machop's entire body is covered with muscles that will never tire or cramp. With these muscles, it can lift many times its own body weight. It spends its time and energy practicing all different forms of martial arts and trying to improve its abilities. Machop lives in the mountains.
- Guts: Boosts Attack if Pokemon is in status problems.
- No Guard: Allows only attacks by or against the Pokemon.
- Steadfast: Raises Speed each time when Pokemon flinches.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Machop, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Reduces target's Defense by 1.|
|7||Focus Energy||---||6s||Can't Miss||---||Self|
|Reduces target's Speed by 1.|
|Removes target's Evasion buff.|
Normal-type moves and Fighting-type moves can hit on Ghost-type targets.
|Move power will be doubled if user has been damaged by any enemies.|
|31||Vital Throw||70||1.2s||Can't Miss||---||Single|
|User suffers from 1/4 recoil damage as dealt.|
|Move power will be doubled if target is asleep. But target wakes up when this move hits.|
|Reduces target's Speed by 2.|
- For the type weakness of Elemental Machop, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses