|Stage Type||Defeat Mawile, Claydol and Swalot!|
You cannot use the Pause button in this level.
You can only use 3 Pokemon.
- Spots: 12
- Wave: 1
- In Update 1.3, Sam gave 5 snds to each profile that beat this level in Update 1.2.
After the update, you should have at least 3 pretty strong Pokemon (LV. 30+) that can deal powerful water, psychic, and ground damage. It would also help if you have any stat increasing moves.
Killzonedeath12's Strategy Edit
- Houndoom - lvl 31 Rock Elemental, use leer untill all are 6+, Then use a combination of Beat Up, Ancient Power, and Fire Fang.
- Mr. Mime - lvl 33, use Meditate, and Barrier until 6+ then use Psybeam.
- Pikachu - lvl 27 Use Tail Wip to help Houndoom bring all enemies to 6+, Then use Slam (nuzzle also works).
Etrotta's strategies Edit
- Get a Seaking with Horn Drill or a Kingler with Guillotine and then One Hit KO all of the enemies
- Trade for a Nincada or Shedinja. Shedinja's Wonder Guard make it immune to all attacks, but don't use Leech Life against the Swalot, due it it's ability.
- ( That 3 steps )
- Step 1-Grab a high level Magcargo (Earth Power, Shell Smash and Flamethrower are must-have) and any pokemon with Smack Down.
- Step 2-Put in the pokemon with Smack Down at the first slot, to do null the Claydol's Levitate ability, then let it die.
- Step 3-After that, use the Magcargo's shell smash 3 times, then use Earth Power to kill Claydol first, then Mawile, then you just use Flamethrower to finish Swalot.
Kanishk's Strategy Edit
Follow these steps to beat lvl 10 easily:
- 1. Use a Gyarados and a Pichu...that's all !
- 2. Gyarados should have Aqua Tail and Dragon Dance.
- 3. Pichu is only used for Tail Whip (can also use any other Pokemon that know tail whip).
- 4. Use Dragon Dance and Tail Whip six times before you start to attack.
- 5. Use Aqua Tail and it will inflict over 1500 damage.
- 6. Follow steps 4 and 5 to beat the other 2 pokemon
Hope you like it !!!
haseeb's strategy: Edit
- use 1 pokemon at a time
- use a pichu lv 30 or higher know's sweet kiss + tail whip
- use a butterfree lv 30 or higher knows confosion + bug buzz
- use a houndour/houndoom level 30 or higher with fire fang + faint attack
- use pichu's sweet kiss on all three opponet's pokemon
- use pichu's tail whip on all three opponet's pokemon until it's down to 6
- use butterfree's confusion on swalot or butterfree's bug buzz on claydol or houndoom/houndour's faint attack on claydol
- defeat the other opponet desides mawile
- use the steel risitance potion pokemon to defeat mawile
Dasamont's strategy: Edit
- Get a pokemon that can learn Trick-or-treat and Omnious Wind, like Mr. Mime with ghost type.
- Use trick-or-treat on all the opposing pokemon.
- Use Omnious Wind while dodging the attacks
- Watch as the get demolished after 6 stat-increases
|Levels • Guides and Strategies Forum|
|Introduction||Future • Rescue • Lost • Poison • Truth •|
|Chapter 1||Journey • Civil War • First Day • Protection • Lessons|
|Chapter 2||Growth • Humility • Plans • Proving • Trial • Coming Soon!|