|Stage Type||Defend 5 Rare Candies|
- Waves: 6
- Spots: 7
- Rare Candies: 5
|Dusclops||Boss||1 (Comes after candy at wave 6)||Alpha / Omega|
|Duskull||Common||2 - 6||Alpha / Omega|
Stage Mechanics Edit
Dusclops will use a Suction kind of move to get all the Duskull to him. Then on the next wave of Duskull, Dusclops will send back the Duskull he sucked on and boost the Duskull's Speed, Attack, Defense, Special Attack and Special Defense by 6.
However, if you put your Pokémon in this spot, Dusclops will instead suck your Pokémon instead of the Duskull. Your Pokémon will come back, don't worry. But it will come back with +6 speed, attack, defence, special attack and special defence.
- Have 2 Pokémon with Stealth Rock, one Pokémon with Baton Pass and the other 3 should have a move that hits multiple Pokémon like Moonblast, or use Stored Power.
- I had my Rock Ninjask get sucked by Dusclops and then spit out with +6 stats in all except accuracy and crit. Then I used Baton Pass.
- I also set up Stealth Rocks, this did quite some damage to Duskull. Dusclops will get 1 shot by them.
- I had my Psychic Dragonite use Stored Power. This did alot of damage to Duskull.
- I had Sylveon and Fairy Seaking use Moonblast to deal some damage to multiple Duskull.
- Have 2 Gengar knowing Shadow Ball. Get them sucked to receive full buff. That will clear out all Duskull easily. Free choice of other 4 Pokémon can be tailored at your preference.
RakuRaken's Strategy Edit
- Have a Ninjask with Baton Pass or any pokemon with it, like Mawile and let it get buffed by the dusclops and use baton pass.
- I had Gardevoir and Altaria or any pokemon that has moves that hit pokemon around like Moonblast. I used moonblast with the 6+ stat buffs
- The other 3 Pokemon are your choice!
|Levels • Guides and Strategies Forum|
|Introduction||Future • Rescue • Lost • Poison • Truth|
|Chapter 1||Journey • Civil War • First Day • Protection • Lessons|
|Chapter 2||Growth • Humility • Plans •Proving • Trial •|
|Chapter 3||Ghost Trial • Weather Trial • Search • Fake It • Coming Soon!|
|Training Levels||Training Levels 1-10 • Training Levels 10-15 • Training Levels 15-20 • Training Levels 20-25 • Training Levels 25-30 • Training Levels 30-35 • Training Levels 35-40 • Training Levels 40-45 • Coming Soon!|