|← Previous||Next →|
Eevee is a mammalian, quadruped creature with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Eevee has brown eyes, long pointed ears, and a small black nose. This Pokémon is rarely found in the wild, and is mostly only found in cities and towns. However, Eevee is said to have an irregularly shaped genetic structure that allows it to adapt to many different kinds of environments. Eventually, Eevee may evolve to better suit its surroundings. According to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Eevee has a naive personality.
It is a Pokemon with the MOST evolutions, up to 8 different evolutions.
|Level Up while knowing a Fairy-Type move
- Run Away: Prevents Pokemon from being turned around.
- Adaptability: Powers up moves of the same type.
- Anticipation: Raises Pokemon's evasion.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Eevee, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|0||Helping Hand||---||30s||Can't Miss||---||Ally|
|Reduces target's Defense by 1.|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|User suffers from 1/4 recoil damage as dealt.|
|Reduces target's Attack by 2.|
|33||Baton Pass||---||60s||Can't Miss||---||Ally|
|User suffers from 1/3 recoil damage as dealt.|
|45||Trump Card||40||1.2s||Can't Miss||---||Single|
- For the type weakness of Elemental Eevee, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses