|lvl 110 move: Frenzy Plant|
|← Previous||Next →|
Breloom is a bipedal, mushroom-like Pokémon with some kangaroo-like qualities. Most of its body is green, but its head to its neck and its tail are beige. On top of its head is a green, mushroom-like cap with beige gills underneath and a round, red berry-like growth with a hole in the middle on either side. It has oval, black eyes, a beak-like mouth, and frilled segments around the base of its neck. There are two red claws on each of its hands and feet. At the end of its tail, there are seed clusters made of hardened toxic spores that are horrible to eat.
Breloom can stretch its short arms to deliver fast punches. Additionally, it has light, springy footwork that allows it to get close to opponents. Another way it closes in on opponents is by incapacitating them with spores released from the holes in its cap. Its technique is equal to that of professional boxers. It prefers to live in warm and humid forests, where it feeds on trees and plants.
- Effect Spore: May cause poison, paralysis or sleep if target uses physical moves.
- Poison Heal: Restores HP if the Pokemon is poisoned.
- Technician: Powers up the Pokemon's weaker moves.
- For Elemental moves learnable by Elemental Breloom, refer to this page.
|Level up (edit)|
|Causes target to fall asleep.|
|Paralyzes the target if hit.|
|Might cause target to flinch.|
|Might paralyze the target.|
|37||Mind Reader||---||60s||Can't Miss||---||Single|
- For the type weakness of Elemental Breloom, refer to this page.
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses